INBOX

Traci13
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

INBOX

Hello,

I am new to Air bnb, but the last two conversations I have clicked on my inbox and am having a hard time having the message show. I am wonderig if anyone else is having these technical difficulties.  I am trying to see what my potential guests have to say and can't read it.

Best, 

Trace 

20 Replies 20

It appears it's not really an AirBnb issue.  It's a browser issue....   similar to when you can't run a video when Flash get's to out of date.

I use Safari exclusively and felt the same at you and was HIGHLY frustrated.  Stop the suffering... update your Safari to the latest and greatest and all will be right again 🙂

I have to use Chrome.  What a hassle as I too use Safari and need to access info on my phone, laptop, desktop and iPad immediately.  The new upgrades are not working well for me.  I need to click on the calendar and go to the reservation. Too many steps, too much wasted time.  

Anthony215
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

Hello everyone!  i was having the same issue.  i've been using Internet Explorer 11.  i downloaded Pale Moon and voila!!!!  it works just fine.  back in business and am able to view all inbox messages now....

Liz177
Level 2
Earlysville, VA

My inbox is suddenly blank. I use my iPad and the Airbnb app and suddenly everything is gone. 

CheeLap0
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I can't view my previous tenant chat history through broswer anyone can help me to solve this?

Richard2319
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Yes, I have the same problem. I don't know what the 

airbnb team is doing. Do they use the App? Or do they just trying to change things for the sake of it.