Initial Picture - Initial Price

Initial Picture - Initial Price

So here is a problem we’re having. When searching through listings as traveler, when we come across our listing even before we click on it, the price under the title is wrong. It says $125 per night and our actual price per night is $79 dollars per night. We believe this is keeping people away because our bookings have gone down since this happened. I have tried everything within my listing tools to change this. I also have emailed Airbnb and no response. Can anyone help us through this or does Airbnb actually control this item? Please help,

Scott

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Scott-and-Donna0,

Your listing says $65,- a night. when viewing the listing.

When searching the cleaning fee $60,- is added, makes $125,-

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Ok but our cleaning fee is not $60 per night like it insinuates. Are all listings done this way so that people looking for a place know this? It’s actually not correct by saying it’s $125 per night. Is this something new? Because we were getting quite a few bookings and now very few to none. Thank you! 

Mary1135
Level 8
Bar Harbor, ME

Hi Scott & Donna,

I believe this happened because the price is set as a float.  A great repeat guest just canceled (I was trying to give him a discount and he was actually charged more) and we are trying to work around it.  Airbnb just makes things like this needlessly complicated.

Will keep checking this thread to see if you get a solution!  Thanks for posting.

Jon-and-Stephanie0
Level 2
New Gloucester, ME

We are running into the same issue except the price that’s listed when picking a check-in date is much lower than what it should be. Working with Airbnb support now, but it’s not getting answered/resolved.