Inquiry for payout

Stella217
Level 1
Seoul, South Korea

Inquiry for payout

Hi,

Its the first time im doing Airbnb so I’m confused even though I read the frequent questions. Someone made a reservation on my house but im not sure whether he paid or not. Moreover, he has to pay more but he doesnt respond. What should i do?

3 Replies 3
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Stella217 customers on the Airbnb platform pay immediately or half when making the booking and the other half some time before traveling but we have no option of knowing when or how they are paying, we get the payment released 24h after check in. What does he have to pay more for? You can not change the price and ask for extra money after the guest has booked. 

Thanks for the reply,

I wasn't aware that he already has paid it. But, he made a reservation of 8 people and only paid for 2 people. But, here I requested him to pay the fee including accommodation and additional people. So, should I ask him to pay only for additional people? 

Plus, I cannot see any transaction history that he paid it an only upcoming payment. 

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Stella217 yes you should ask the payment for the additional people and let him know that they won't be allowed to enter if they don't pay. And yes it is an upcoming payment from Aorbnb since they release it 24h after the guests check in and for your first guests it can take up to 30 days to receive it but it will go faster after that.