What Hosts are saying

Hello, we do have our house rented out at the moment. I did not add the fee for cleaning in the total that is already charged for. I wrote it in the text and as a extra charge in the total costs, but I did not know that I manually had to add it to the bil... Latest reply by Angie226
    Hi i have been hosting for over a year. Usually my payments are received with 24 hours of the guest checking in. However my previous payment has not been received and is still showing as upcoming payment despite the date for the payment being passed. What... Latest reply by Arif12
    Hello Community, how are you?I am really worried because this is the third time Airbnb is offering my listing with promotions/discounts but I have not set any I cannot find any contact phone number to contact Airbnb directly, I believe this is a bug The s... Latest reply by James1419
    We just received a booking request from someone on a date that is not available because we have those dates blacked out because we have family staying with us during that time. The dates In question are Sunday, March 31 through Monday, April 1. Is there a... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am doing my own taxes and I can not figure out how to write off my travel trailer camper. I use this strictly for business, for personal use, & from what I’ve heard I can depreciate it over 5 years. I just can’t for the life of me figure out how to clai...
    I am new to airbnb hosting and just had a booking where the amount of cleaning that I had to do was more than normal i.e. cooker . I do not currently put a cleaning fee or a deposit request on my reservations and my preference would be not to do this bec... Latest reply by Ton11
    This family has booked a single room in a shared home. They continue to try and circumvent paying for a second room by now saying two of the SIX guests (max is 4 people on listing) are under the age of two and not considered guest by Airbnb. Our local law... Latest reply by Ange2