What Hosts are saying

This seems to be happening more and more frequently. (Even tho checkout time is 10AM on my listing, and also a note on the wall ‘Strictly 10am Checkout’ THANKYOU! maybe some sort of deposit which is refunded if they checkout ON TIME? I know this means mo... Latest reply by Letti0
    the pride weekend guests brought a third person to my house they didn't pay for and trashed my house. the band (music festival weekend) damaged antique furniture which AirBnB host guarantee doesn't cover. I was unable to recoup any security deposits. why?... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hi I was wondering if we are able to get a refund if the air Bnb property isn’t in the location it has on the property listing. We are 10minutes drive from where it was supposed to be. The property itself is lovely but as we don’t have a car we wanted som... Latest reply by Ana1136
    What if the guests are so bad and steel or even more! Arriving in my home 10 days after the guests were left the oven running an max, airco was cooling at max but the window was fully opened, the boiler was at max! What can i do? Thanks Good that they di... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi all, my host cancelled the booking i made and i should get a refund on my paypal account immediatly but i don't see it, how long does it take until it arrives? Is already 9 days now since he cancelled.thanksGiorgio Latest reply by Steve143
    Just new member , I'm host on Airbnb, and I turn on payment method still pending how to work it out from pendingPlease help meThanks Latest reply by Quincy