What Hosts are saying

Buenas. Desconozco el motivo pero se bloquean automáticamente los seis días anteriores a una reserva cuando están realmente disponibles. He revisado la configuración y está correcta, no incumple ninguno de los requisitos del anuncio que lo justifique. Ade...
    Hi, I just had a potential guest who was pretty upset about the Airbnb sign up process. She seemed to think that she had to give her social security number to join. Is that the case or is a social security number just one possible verification?Thanks! Latest reply by Cathie19
    Under What amenities do you offer? Airbnb has just added bedsheets and towels into Essentials like toilet paper even though there is a Linens check box, these should be removed from essentials as linens are essentially all items needing to be washed each...
    • air1.jpg
    My vegan long term guest does not leave the house, cooks 3 times a day on all 5 cooker plates because he must eat fresh food everyday. He's cold all the time and leaves central heating going night and day with no concern for other guests. Gas costs have g... Latest reply by Charity22
    Hiya! Does Airbnb calculate in my additional charge for over 4 guests? (I have a query for 5 guests). Is my fee of R250 per day per additional guest or just a once off charge? Urgent! I have to respond to the perspective guest! Thanks! Latest reply by Lisa1699
    Hi my name is Marian, my listing has just been published this week. I know that everyone has to start somewhere, I would appreciate some advice/help on how to get my first booking without having reviews from previous guests please Latest reply by Helen3