Instant booking

Gracia6
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Instant booking

As I said I was not aware Instant booking was on. I don't recall being informed. Am I forced now to take a booking and if I cancel it will it count as one of the 3 per year? 

6 Replies 6
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Gracia6 

From your listing, I cannot see that Instant Book is on. If you have a confirmed booking, it is better to honour rather than cancel.  You can only cancel penalty free if you are uncomfortable with the guest.

Gracia6
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

Thank you Marit. Is no longer on because I removed it asa I received an instant booking that has been confirmed without my knowledge so the booking was done during the instant period. I had not set the prices yet and although a couple it does not show the price for the extra person. I also wanted to establish an extra price for the holidays, specially NY but I honestly dont know how to do it. 

Gracia6
Level 1
Barcelona, Spain

This is my 1st booking and I had not even given a method of payment so am surprised it was automatically accepted. I probably did sth wrong but still it feels unfair to penalize me for it. How can I contact airbnb?

@Gracia6, to contact AirBnB directly, at the bottom right of the "Help" tab of your Hosting Dashboard is a "Contact us" button.

Or, just go here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us#/

Many thanks

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Gracia6

Go to the discuss tab above, find Help and from there the community help guides.

You can use the calendar to set your prices.