Keeping place clean and Landscaping

Katharine24
Level 2
New York, United States

Keeping place clean and Landscaping

I started renting and 2 major problems. 1. No matter the cleaning and I pay big bucks, the tile floors get dusty and sticky (New Mexico/desert area).  To pay additional cleaning wipes out profit.

2. Back yard is weedy. Again, to pay landscaper is cost prohibitive. There is Pergola and brick floor for chairs in addition to inside, tiled sunroom.

i am guaranteed mediocre reviews unles........what? What can I do?

I hate to give up especially since I am offereing rental so people can travel with their dogs.

Katharine McLoughlin
5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Katharine24 

There is no active listing in your profile at this moment. Also wanted to look to your "mediocre reviews", but see only fine reviews you have as a guest.

Katharine24
Level 2
New York, United States

Listed 1618 High Street, Las Cruces, NM

New

Townhouse, pet friendly, $115 a night, 2 bedroom, 2 bath so need to use filters since there are so many places.

First Review is horrendous and don’t know if second posted. Had cleaning people in days before each one. I reached out to second reviewer who told me what she thought and sent me backyard photo. I use EVOLVE as holster.

Katharine McLoughlin
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Katharine24 

This is your profile (no active listing in it):

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/45781737

Please provide the direct link to your listing instead of letting us search.

Katharine24
Level 2
New York, United States

I can’t because I am not an Air bnb Host so don’t have ability. It is time consuming to search so I thank you for being interested and taking the time to reach out to me. If I stop hosting with Evolve and become Air bnb host, I will send direct link. Thanks again.  I will look at your Air bnb if I get to the Netherlands!!!!!

Katharine McLoughlin
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Katharine24 are you a co-host? In any way you have access to the link, unless you are just an employee in which case the reviews shouldn't matter to you if you do your job correctly. You should provide links if you are interested in getting advice.