What Hosts are saying

My resort has 16 rooms and can accommodate 48 guests in a day but recently a customer booked for 8 guests for 2 nights and Airbnb blocked those 2 nights for further reservation.How can I make those 2 nights to go available again? Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello everyone,It was the first season in airbnb and i didnt know that we have to take from the visitor the ID.3 of my visitors dont send me the ID, because of GDPR, and i want it, as you know, for tax purposes.Please help me
    Hi all Can anybody tell me why, why, why, my calender for November and December shows "not available" when I go onto the site, EVERY DAY, and mark it available??? I am losing business because it look to other people that there no availability. I change ... Latest reply by Helen526
    Aloha, I have a studio in Hawaii which I rent through AirBNB. A year round warm, tropical climate. I had guests check out today because the A/C wasn’t blowing cold. First complaint was yesterday. I am in the process of trying to get a portable unit and i... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I am new to hosting on Airbnb ( one week in ). I have 3 confirmed bookings and one due next week. I've entered a payment preference and is now confirmed. Does Airbnb automatically request payment from guests? Or do we need to request money from guests... Latest reply by Lauren501
    Hi again How do I get the app on my iphone- silly question for some but not for me - so not a tech head :).Jen Latest reply by Michael2413
    Hello there, Im trying to send a guest an offer and check her out on teh same day as someone else is checking in .... how can i do this on the calendar? it wont let me even by alterimg the preference page ...... Latest reply by Kath9