What Hosts are saying

HiI have built 2 more cabanas in my hotels. I dont see the option to add them as new seperate cabans. could you please guide me how to add that 2 more new cabanas under my property? Thanks Latest reply by Shan11
    To be more precise - why isn't there a Romanian version of the platform? How big should the community be in order to benefit from a localized website? I am also asking this taking into consideration that all the Sponsored posts that I am seeing on Facebo... Latest reply by Alex275
    dear hosts ,i am new member of here and i need help about paymentQ1 how can i get paid ?Q2 where can i save my bank acc.details to get money in ?Q3 my house in uk but my bank is in turkey is there any problem? can anyone help pleasemany thankstankut Latest reply by Sora0
    Hi, "Just checking".....I want to change my payout preference from my checking to another savings acct. I have. When "adding" the savings acct, I see the my other checking acct. still there, and marked "default". So,,after five days, if approved, does m... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hello! I'm trying to reach a host of a property I'm interested in. The calendar is open. I can't find any details on length of stay required. I selected dates that are open on the calendar, but when I try to CONTACT the host (not book), the system says I ... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi AllI recently set up an Airbnb account for a friend of mine, put basic information and pictures about her room etc. However, I forgot to "invite" her to become a host through my own account, if I had invited her I could have received a bonus from Airbn... Latest reply by Jose-Hector0