What Hosts are saying

I took a booking in November from a couple for July next year. At Christmas we made the decision to remove the splash pool from our accommodation. They then decided to cancel their booking which was fine and I quite understood. I'm concerned that they are... Latest reply by Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
    I am new to hosting on Airbnb I just set up & published my home ...it seems I am being made to "book" a stay in order to finish setting up?? Is this required? That I must book a stay somewhere before I can become a host? **[Post moved - title updated] Latest reply by Steve143
    Greetings!, ive usually had no issue adding images to my listing. for the love of God, I am unbale to find the tab to add images to my listing. Help please. Thanks from Sivana. Latest reply by Kevin472
    dear hosts ,i am new member of here and i need help about paymentQ1 how can i get paid ?Q2 where can i save my bank acc.details to get money in ?Q3 my house in uk but my bank is in turkey is there any problem? can anyone help pleasemany thankstankut
    dear hosts ,i am new member of here and i need help about paymentQ1 how can i get paid ?Q2 where can i save my bank acc.details to get money in ?Q3 my house in uk but my bank is in turkey is there any problem? can anyone help pleasemany thankstankut
    Hello, i've got a new airbnb account in which i'm hosting an appartment for a friend of mine. I wanted to know if for this account, i can put as the payout method the same paypal account i've got on another airbnb account of mine. Or is that against the p... Latest reply by Nina232
    I tried changing the phone number in my host profile,as the old one doesn't exist any more,but unavble to do so,keep getting message saying "You'll need to use a different phone number, we can't support this one."I have now tried it many times over a numb... Latest reply by Ted27