Length of stay

Answered!
Terri183
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Length of stay

I am new to hosting, and as I am setting up my page, I would like to put in a preference for a minimum stay of 3 days and preferably 3-4 weeks or longer. I also wanted to add a preference of females only, and I can't see where I can add this to my page? Can someone guide me through this a bit? Thanks so much!

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Terri183 

Minimum and maximum stays are settings:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/880/how-do-i-set-the-minimum-and-maximum-number-of-nights-a-gues...

Please note a reservation of 28 nights or longer is considered as a "long term stay", so maybe you want to limit max. stay to 27 nights.

There is no setting for "females only". But you can mention it in your listing, if you, as a female, are sharing spaces with the guests. Otherwise it is not allowed (discrimination policy)

Best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Terri183 

Minimum and maximum stays are settings:

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/880/how-do-i-set-the-minimum-and-maximum-number-of-nights-a-gues...

Please note a reservation of 28 nights or longer is considered as a "long term stay", so maybe you want to limit max. stay to 27 nights.

There is no setting for "females only". But you can mention it in your listing, if you, as a female, are sharing spaces with the guests. Otherwise it is not allowed (discrimination policy)

Best regards,

Emiel

Terri183
Level 2
Salt Lake City, UT

Thank you for the reply. I had a text and notification at 4 AM from someone who has no history as a renter on this site and the profile seems sketchy- how do I know if someone is a scammer? 

Annette704
Level 2
Kelowna, Canada

Short term stays in our condo community are only allowed for 6 months out of each year...our short term reservations through Air BnB run May thru to the end of October.  We allow guests to book 12 months in advance and already have booked reservations for next summer.  Does anyone know if/how you can change the minimum night stay to 3 nights May to Oct, and 30 nights Nov to April?