What Hosts are saying

I have just recently joined airbnb I have advertised a room in our house, but so far i have not had a single booking. I don't expect our location to attract a lot of visitors but thought I might have had some interest by now, I've advertised since january... Latest reply by Lana32
    How do I know if guest that I am expecting today have paid Airbnb yet? This is only my second time hosting. The first time I recived an email from Airbnb that told me the guest had paid Airbnb and that Airbnb would make payment upon check out Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    Hi, When I export your calendar to another website (like VRBO), I have this message error : Please check the url you entered. If the problem persists, please contact the calendar provider for assistance. How can I do to fix it ? Latest reply by Lizzie
    Hello, I am a 3rd year Business student and I am carrying out research on the area of collaborative consumption with a focus on Airbnb. I have created a survey that will take 2 minutes to fill out and that will greatly aid my research. Thank you in advanc...
    Dear Airbnb community, Yesterday a guest insta-booked my apartment for Feb 12 and cancelled after a few hours. The reason he cancelled was that the dates which he would visit my city changed and he couldnt book with me for another date as my apartment was... Latest reply by Rene45