What Hosts are saying

One of my bookings for next month isn't showing on my calendar. This just came to my attention since we received another booking with coinciding dates. At first I thought they were back to back which we try and avoid by blocking the prior and following da... Latest reply by Fiala0
    I rented my property through Airbnb, there were 9 booking, I have been paid for the first 4. Last payment was 17 Jan. There have been 4 booking completed since then but no payment has been made to my Paypal account. Does anyone know what might be happenin... Latest reply by Philip32
    I have a description, using the maximum number of characters allowed. I have started to edit the description by deleting some of the description in order to add something else. Having deleted some characters, the available character count remains at zero ...
    I requested money from the guest. I am a new host and I did not request for any security deposit. The guest declined my request. Airbnb requested for additional documentation from me. I was waiting for documentation such as quotes and receipts from local ... Latest reply by Wendy-and-Frank0
    a guy phoned today purporting to be with airbnb and then sent me this email about a local community meeting. i am skeptical since this is the first ever phone call i have received from anyone with airbnb about anything here what he wrote: Hi All, Gre... Latest reply by Max46
    Hi community, I've received from guest ABC a confirmed (instant) booking on last Sunday. Now the guests sent me an email to let me know estimated arrival time and in the conversation thread ( as well as in the airbnb email) states "You can’t invite ABC to... Latest reply by Herwig0