What Hosts are saying

The guess arrive to my place and they do check in, and arround 10 pm, they ask me for refund the money, my question is.... i have to refund all, part or nothing of the payment.the point its than i decline 2 other rreservatios for thosse days and that make... Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1
    My property does not appear in the listinghey i have an apartment situated in bucharest, Romania and is not listed on the site what is the problem or what i need to to,because here it writes is listed and has green dot .everyone knows what is the problem ... Latest reply by Steve143
    HiI just hosted my property but the pricing is wrong but i'm already getting reservations on the wrond pricing and i have to decline this help me.The problem is instead of per person the pricing is taken for the entire flat, we can host six people but we ... Latest reply by Scott80
    What happens if the guest causes a fire and burns down the Studio rental along with the connected main house we live in ? Does the Airbnb coverage cover that entire loss or would your personal home coverage kick in and would they refuse since the loss wa... Latest reply by David126
    Hiya - can someone please help me? When I review my new listing as an owner, I have accurately set the Location Pointer; however, when the property is viewed as a guest, the property location is competely wrong. I have several bookings already but they ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi guys! I'm Elisabetta and I live in Venice, Italy.I'm interior photographer and I would like to propose for photo shoots in Venice and Veneto. I would like to work with airbnb but there are not open positions as a photographer.. so I wonder how it is po...
    Hi, I've tried to list my room on three different computers now, on three different wifi networks, and each time I do it, it says at the final stage "Something went wrong, it could be that the internet connection went down, please try again". My Internet ... Latest reply by Kirstie