What Hosts are saying

As a guest, would you prefer to have a queen-size bed or a sofa bed in your room? -Think about when you are not sleeping. Would you want the ability to fold up the sofa bed to make a couch to sit on when you are awake, or do you think that's too much ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I'm unable to change an error on my location, I do not need to edit the address, that is correct, however the placement balloon when set on the correct address returns an incorrect road name in conjunction with the correct road name, very confusing for my... Latest reply by Diana190
    Hi there, I am trying to book accomodation, but need to complete the online verification piece. I've tried all three options, but none are working via my laptop or my iPhone. For LinkedIn I am given an error message that it is not available right now. For... Latest reply by Carrie61
    Hi, My listing is not showing up again! When I do a search 300+ listings show up in Dublin. Recently mine was showing up 304 out of 306 listings. Some of the time it doesn't show up at all until I zoom right down within a few streets of my apartment. Latest reply by Mimi-And-David0
    I cannot seem to get this to verify, I added my id, it said my facebook doesnt have enough activity, it refuses gmail, and I added the video, which has not been verified yet, and there is less than 2 hours left for my booking request before it expires. I ... Latest reply by Adrien32
    I'm a host and when I paste the guests email address into gmail, guests don't receive it? I use Safari. Anyone help me with this? There doesnt seem to be an airbnb contact email or form to raise the issue. Help....FrustratedHost Latest reply by Michael477