What Hosts are saying

When a guest sends me a message, I can see it on my iphone and my airbnb account on my computer. However when I try to reply on my phone, it says "Unfortunately, we could not process your response because your number is registered to too many accounts." ... Latest reply by Paula223
    Hi i will be hosting my first guest in this week and i am not sure what to do with that.have a few things needs clarification1. do i need to fill in the registration from to check them in with their proof of id card?2. i need to collect security deposit f... Latest reply by Bruce43
    Hi, I blocked dates in my calendar but today someone booked on the same dates. what should I do ? I can not host them on this time. I am hosting Airbnb since June 2016 and have really good review. I have instant book and never had this issue before. Pl... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    I hosted my first guests a week ago and still have not been paid. I connected my bank account information but never received the initial deposit from airbnb. I have gone back to make sure all the information is correct- and it is. Does anyone have any sug... Latest reply by Robyn65
    Hi - newbie question... I do realise that Airbnb give you a brief honeymoon period to get some bookings in my pushing listings onto the first page, but this is a bit crazy. I have dropped from over 40 views a day and 4-5 booking enquiries a day over four ... Latest reply by Bruce43
    I'm pretty new at this, but what I've been doing for my guests is provide one set of towels, including one bath towel, one hand towel, and one wash cloth for people staying one or two nights. For guests staying three nights or more (I have a six night max... Latest reply by Caitlyn3
    Hello, I had booked a room, and the host messaged me he was not available at these days, and asked me to cancel. I didn't, and asked him to do it instead. He said he needed to call airbnb since it was too close to the reservation day and he couldn't canc... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hey, I'm looking to review a guest who just stayed with me for the month of february, but I can't seem to find the option to review him.I already checked and there are no pending reviews in:- https://www.airbnb.com/dashboard- https://www.airbnb.com/users/... Latest reply by Helen3
    My listing the spare bedroom of my apartment. I am a professional female hosting a professional male. My listing clearly states that it is for a single guest only. He asked if his girlfriend could visit for one night this weekend and I said that would be... Latest reply by Cormac0