Levels

Hollie6
Level 10
Page, AZ

Levels

How do you go up a level? I know its by being active in the community but is it by likes, posts...how many does it take to move up?

5 Replies 5
Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

I always thought it had to do with "likes"

Screen Shot 2019-10-17 at 4.06.14 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-10-17 at 4.08.06 PM.png

Thats interesting! It must be likes then! So to go up in levels it's best to make posts and hope for likes...

Thanks for sharing this!

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Hollie6  I'm rather curious- why would you care? Seing as how there aren't any perks attached to it. Maybe just curiosity on your part as well?

No perks that we know about but there must be some reason as to why there are levels so yes, curious. I used to think being a super host didn't really mean anything but there are a few perks. 

@Hollie6  I think the levels are simply there as a social media thing- the same as "likes" and "thumbs up". Somehow supposed to boost people's self-esteem and keep them participating as they become almost addicted to seeing how many "likes" they got. Although on a forum such as this, the thumbs up do serve a purpose in that Airbnb can see if a post gets tons of thumbs up that its an issue that most hosts are of the same mind about.