Listing not seeming to show properly

Mark1720
Level 1
Wisconsin, United States

Listing not seeming to show properly

I listed a room for rent in my town. When Searching for my listing it does not show. In my town there are 17 "entire house" rentals listed but no "rooms" . When looking at the filter, it is not offering the option of "rooms" , it only offers "entire house"  and that box is unchecked but is only showing entire house offerings. My Room For Rent does show however when searching through a town 30 miles away. That town has the option of "rooms" through the filter and it will show my place. It seems that I might need Airbnb to recognize that there are rooms available now in a town that didn't have any previously and that the "rooms" option needs to be enabled. Can anybody offer me advice on how to get this to happen?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Mark1720 

Your listing shows up when zooming in on the map when searching for Phelps, WI

You also have the ability then to filter for "rooms"

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=59946427&map_toggle=true

BTW you offer 20% discount to first three bookings. Please note it adds up to other discounts set.

Which means somebody booking for 28 nights or more gets 65% discount (45% monthly + 20% special discount), for 7 nights and more hets 40% (20% weekly + 20% special discount)

Best regards,

Emile

Mark1720
Level 1
Wisconsin, United States

Thank you for the reply Emile. You pointed out which I was not aware of and I quickly changed it. I'm learning important things with the help of ppl like you. Thanks again