Listing not showing on mobile app

Jim178
Level 2
Washington, UT

Listing not showing on mobile app

Works fine on desktop browser using Chrome ... often shows up first.   However, it doesn't show on AIRBNB mobile app nor stand alone browser (chrome mobile).  Not that many listings in area (less than 100).  It won't appear on map regardless of how far I zoom in.  Looks like a bug in mobile app or database content problem.

8 Replies 8
Maria1162
Level 1
Ios, Greece

Hi, I've got the same problem! What shall I do? I'm here first time, so I'm not sure where to click for the answers.

Thank you!

Wendy231
Level 2
San Luis Obispo, CA

Same problem here in San Luis Obispo, CA.  I can not find my listing ANYWHERE on the site even though it says it's listed!  SO FRUSTRATING!

Hi Wendy, I had the same problem. I managed to  contact one of the persons that works at airbnb and here's the answer :

"What you are describing could be a technical issue within the App; this may be the case, since the App is constantly being worked on by our tech guys.

I'd ask you to send me some screenshots of the issue so that I can then send them to our tech team; they will look into this and try and solve if possible."

Hope I'll help!

How can you send screenshots of something that doesn't appear?

Lesley122
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

I am having the same problem.  I can't see my listing on the app but it's on the desktop.  I don't think it's a problem with the app as I can see all the other listings in my area.  Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I'm also experiencing the same challenge. I'm not able to find my listing when i search on the mobile app.  search on  ios app !search on ios app !

Carol795
Level 1
St. Augustine, FL

Is there a solution for this problem? My listing shows up fine on the laptop, but not on my phone. I've deleted and reinstalled the app. No luck. I can't use my phone to communicate with guests.

Laurence601
Level 1
Olympia, WA

I had this problem because I somehow had two accounts despite not remembering that I had or why. I had made a reservation on my laptop but couldn't see it on my mobile device app.

I solved this problem by logging out of the mobile app and then logging back in. Instead of simply logging back in by tapping the pre-existing account, I tapped "login as another account" (or some such) to force it to use my "most current" account that had the reservation in it. Worked like a charm.

In the app, click Profile and then Settings. Click Logout. Then log back in using whatever login credentials you know have the "missing" reservation.