Listing updates

Uli29
Level 2
Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Listing updates

Has anyone else experienced problems lately with listings updates? About 4 months ago I updated all my listings to not include breakfast in the written info and amenities by unclicking the breakfast icon, but several of my guests report that they can still see the breakfast option included and are understandably upset when i do not offer it on their arrival. It's quite annoying and I have no idea why some guests still see on older version of my listings. Could it have anything to do with how  Airbnb updated their web pages a couple of months ago? Or might it be to do with the phones people use not having the latest version of Airbnb app? Although I have today met a guest who still sees the old version of my listing on her laptop screen...I am puzzled...help please?

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Uli29 

Or the guest are looking at an old version of the page,  becaus they (or the browser) do not refresh the page.

Or you updated on a local Airbnb website (like co.uk) and guests are using Airbnb.com.

Or your added multiple languages to your page, but only update your text in 1 language.