Listing

Brane1
Level 1
Slovenia

Listing

hi

I just add another listing on my property, because I built additonal bathroom, so I have 2 listings now for two apartements,. but actualy on a same adress.but on  this new listing I don t have any rewievs, and stars. At least I kept the title of superhost. But I m concerned if guests will understand that it is actualy the same apartment as before?

and second concerd is, if I have to diminsh the nr of beds on my first listing, because I have now special listing for one room that was before a part of first listing.. But if I diminished the nr fo beds in this first listing, will guests be able to understand the whole capacity of both listings

thank

brane

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Brane1 

if you have new listing then don't expect guests will connect it with previous reviews of your another listing.

Don't expect they will somehow discover you have another listing and figure out they could book both apartments.

But you could use your old listing for booking both units as one (just adjust the number of bathrooms). Then the second listing for one unit and now make a third listing for the second unit.

Look at our listings, we have one big apartment divided into 2 smaller ones so our guests can book a studio or 2 bedrooms apartment or both of them as 3 bedroom apartment.

All you have to do is to link both new listings to your old one so you avoid overbooking.

thanx Branka˛& Silvia,

I already thought about this option, but would you please explain me how to link all three listings, or how to link new listings to old one?

regards

Brane