Listing

Answered!
Kim854
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Listing

Hi

I am a fairly new host (joined in December 2018), and I have 2 listings.  I did an independant google search and called up my address on Airbnb with a fictitious booking date and could not find my listing advertised?  I have not been informed of why my listing has been removed and I am naturally concerned.  Could someone please advise?

Kind regards

Kim

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kim854,

Your listings are not removed, they are still in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=226344935

A search for Cape Town brings up 300+ listings, so you will need to zoom in on the map, towards "Plumstead" region, to see yours.

best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Kim854,

Your listings are not removed, they are still in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=226344935

A search for Cape Town brings up 300+ listings, so you will need to zoom in on the map, towards "Plumstead" region, to see yours.

best regards,

Emiel

Kim854
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Thank you so much Emiel!

Sheena66
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

I have been a superhost for years, and I had to stop for a while, now I am back trying to list my new property, why after nearly a month I am still getting the run around? first it says I need additional information, but it does not give you any details... I called (thank god I had superhost phone number), but they all give me wrong information, finally got hold of someone, they assigned a case manager, name Nat, she/he drag it on for weeks, not give info, or no details, she apparently is not in U.S., not able to talk on the phone, and I send msgs, no reply for days.... does anyone know who in Los Angeles I can contact from Air BnB to get this issue resolved and get my property published? very frustrating. Last msg. I got was 5 days ago, asking for utility bills, additional pictures that are not published... bla bla bla, this is getting ridiculous! 

Anyone can help me with what I can do will be appraciated

frustrated host! 

Nicolò40
Level 1
Peterborough, United Kingdom

how can I delete my listing from airbnb?

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Nicolò40 

Go to your listing details, scroll down to listing status, click edit,  click change status and choose an option.

Hello - I need help to change my listing from home to separate rooms. I have a guesthouse and the rooms must be listed individually. I have contacted Airbnb and they promised that it will get done. The only thing that happened was my previous listing was removed and a new one was added - no change whatsoever. Please help!

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Rikus1 Airbnb can't do that, you have to make separate listings for each room. If you want to list your home as a whole too, you need to set up a listing for that too and link the calendars. 

Hey, I am Barbara from GHCS Professionals and we provide cleaning & janitorial services. I'm happy to help any way I can, to start,

>You can choose if you want flat fee pricing or let us know your budget.

>We have a system that can provide an easy-to-use system with more security and convenience.

Please feel free to leave a message, we can send you a quote at bsumalnap@ghcspro.com

We are looking forward to this opportunity and keep your facility clean!

Lalu4
Level 1
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia

Thank you

Eric4389
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, MY

Hi friends, may I know how can I push my listing to the top, so that people can always see my unit on the first page?