Long Term Pricing section

Maggie1
Level 2
Berlin, Germany

Long Term Pricing section

Hello, community!

I would like to set a specific price for certain months and when I go to pricing tab in the menu for my listing I should be able to do it in something called the "long-term pricing" section. However, I don't have such section there. Could anyone explain to me why and what can I do about it? If it's relevant, I use Airbnb on Safari 10.1.1. on my Macbook.

Thanks!

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Maggie1,

The calendar layout has been changed recently and the help articles are still several revisions behind. It looks like Airbnb never bothers to update them.

One way to set a custom price for a specific period of time is as follows.

Go to your calendar and click on the first date for which you want to set a different price.

A box with "Start date" and "End date" will appear on the right. Enter the desired start and end dates and then enter the price you want in the "Price for the night" box. Then click the "Save changes" button.

Steve.

Thank you Steve, helpful answer indeed! It's a shame that Airbnb first took that option down, and then left a misleading message in their Help section. I'll look into sending them a complaint/recommendation - do you know the best way to do that? If not I'll search - with them it often takes quite some time before you find the answers you need - lots are well "hidden".

Thanks, Steve!  I'm a newby and needed to make a 4 month price offering, but I couldn't figure out how to make it work like I wanted it to work.  Now, since I've made the change before the guest made the reservation, I'm not sure they are going to be able to book, but I'll find out what happens... At least now I know how to offer long term pricing changes.  Thanks for that!