What Hosts are saying

HiI'm new to this, can you help me please?I want to charge different amounts depending on how many people are staying in my property as my site fees vary depending on many people are there. I can't find a way to do this.thanks Jackie Latest reply by Jackie460
    доброе время суток. один раз я снял деньги как снять сейчас опять деньги?
    After 4 months of trouble free use of the hosting website, suddenly I cannot access it. The screen tells me I have entered an incorrect password - I have not - but when after several attempts I gave up & got the reset button, both passwords that I entered...
    Hello, I have been renting my house for a couple of months now but till the moment nobody has asked or booked anything.is this normal or there aresome problems I have to solve in order to make my house more attractive? Thanks Latest reply by Yoandris0
    My kids will soon be out of our home and I am thinking of renting our master suite with separate entance. In my research I found a video claiming that Airbnb has a 5 week boost for new listings. I can't seem to confirm this. Is this true? If this is t... Latest reply by Jonathan942
    Hi, I have been booking with Airbnb for some time now. Could someone explain what I am doing wrong. I search for a place to stay in my travels, find one and book it. Automatically when I request to book it runs my transaction through automatically. I have... Latest reply by Linda108
    I don't understand how smart pricing works. I set the maximum and minimum prices, but the price does not show as going down to the minimum over the Winter months when demand is low. Can someone explain? Latest reply by Jeff158
    I have a guest that was suppose to check in today but now wants to cancel due to the storm...How can we do that without penalizing him or me? Latest reply by Anonymous