What Hosts are saying

What minimum stay settings do people use for holidays to attract longer stays? For example, Thanksgiving is Thursday, November 28 this year. What minimum stay settings should I make for the weekend before? I don't want a short term guest for the weeken... Latest reply by Linda108
    I'm new to Airbnb hosting. I am in need of a cleaner and spotchecker for my house. Would love to forge a long term relationship with someone I can trust to clean, organize and prepare the house for another guest. Bonus if you're available right now. The... Latest reply by Samantha567
    New host! Like first guest checked in tonight NEW. Second guest booked 10 days starting oct 15 and said they intended to book oct 28-nov 22 and wanted discount on top of 20% first 3 guest discount. I offered to black out the 3 days in between stays so the... Latest reply by Mark116
    Several red flag warnings have been issued for some counties in Northern California. PG&E has additionally sent out information of a potential power shut off done as a proactive measure. Does anyone else have information about what we should be telling gu... Latest reply by Shawn112