What Hosts are saying

Hi all, First time poster! We have been AirBnBing for 3 months now and have all 5* reviews. We’d like to make some minor improvements to increase the price a few £ (smart pricing currently has it at £22!) Could i get your thoughts on what is the best retu... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Has anyone else noticed that the viewing experience on mobile has changed? All my photos are lacking some color (desaturated) when scrolling. If i press on a photo, the app opens the photo and it's the true color of the photo, but then you have to X out t... Latest reply by Chase39
    I have been trying to find the right category for the property I own and live in with two private entrances. I live in a single bedroom/ bathroom space with private entrance at the top entry level of my home. There is also a single bedroom/ bathroom spa... Latest reply by Anonymous
    My Host Dennis, at Salem in Virginia kept a very untidy house. He kindly offered to pick me up, but I got a rude shock when I got into his car and the seats and floor of the car were filled with dog shedding. He apologized for the state of the car and I h... Latest reply by Margie74