What Hosts are saying

Hi there! I've added a separate listing of partial space to my Airbnb listings and know there is a way to sync the calendars so I don't double-book. However, when I read the options in the only section I see that pertains to that, I only see the choice to... Latest reply by Solveig0
    I have booked a room nearly a month ago with instant booking, which was confirmed. As a preventive action I called this individual 72 hours before to double check he told me that the room was not available. The measure Airbnb did was to offer me a refu... Latest reply by Solveig0
    Hello. A question for other hosts. I have a 3 bedroom house but am making available 2 rooms and the rest of the house. How is best to present that? Also, I have cats. How does that work? I’m new, so any and all info or advice is appreciated. Thanks. Latest reply by Solveig0
    Is it fair and can it be corrected that I'm getting reviews and ratings from guests who never experience my place in categories including CHECK-IN, ACCURACY, VALUE, LOCATION, and CLEANLINESS? I can understand that all members are allowed to post public re... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've entered a non communicative period from AirBNB on a major bug that allowed a guest to book my place for c £500 a week instead of c £1225 under the fixed price per day in the calendar. Their support are now just blanking me after saying they would 'in... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    We made a reservation for 4 people in an apartment in New York during the Easter period, here are the coordinates:- Booking and confirmation code: HMF438PD2C- Received 2768451495- Address: 352 East 78th Street / 10075 New York- Host: Lilach- Arrival: 18/0... Latest reply by Jean-Louis89
    This is just venting but it really really drives me insane.It never fails, i think its been every guest over the past 6 or so years. They want to change something. Each guest has been different. The last guest was the cherry on top. Every knick knack, wal... Latest reply by Melanie33