What Hosts are saying

I have people who have loved our home and have mentioned reserving our home next year when they come back to our city. Is there a way to add a note about their visit that is attached to them so if they do return I can look on that and use it as reference?... Latest reply by Solveig0
    Buenas noches!Establecí una tarifa de alquiler por cada huésped adicional, pero esta no se está aplicando en la reserva que me hacen. Qué debo hacer para que se refleje automáticamente en cada reserva?Gracias
    Hi all, I had a really disgusting situation when a couple checked-out of my place and I am not sure how I should review them. I only met the guy on the first day, he was nice but we didn't interact during the rest of their stay simply because we didn't se... Latest reply by Debra-and-Walter0
    Recently we stayed in an Airbnb that was not true to advertising, it was in a word, AWFUL. We were put in a children's bedroom with a mattresses that fell in on themselves, and I don't think we had clean sheets. The house had holes in the roof, it was unk... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I just received - and accepted - a 4 day reservation. As soon as I accepted it popped up that the guest had 24 hours to pay and that the room would be held. I have never experienced this - and don’t want to hold 4 nights to wait for someone to pay. Help! ... Latest reply by Susan-and-Paul1
    Our last guest (who had stayed with us days before and is a host on his own) arrived too late. We have a check in window from 3pm to 10pm and we're flexible enough if asked to check in out of that window. However, when we tried to get the expected time of... Latest reply by Alison3
    Evening all, Just wanted some advice on long-term rentals from a tenants point of view. Currently in conversation with a Air BnB host about renting her property for 12 months as she is away on American with work and wants to rent her property for the full... Latest reply by Sarah977
    So, after ten months of renting out rooms in my house, I've had my first experience which was actually a bit scary. A man from Boston reserved one of the two rooms in my house for a two night stay. Everything was fine, he was sent all check-in instructi... Latest reply by Linda108
    I have a guest staying with me that is extremely intimidating. He makes me feel very uncomfortable and has been so gross around our house. He’s been giving out our address and inviting people over without our permission and took a lady in the bedroom for ... Latest reply by Sarah977