What Hosts are saying

I have a home at the coast which I would like to Air bnb .the only problem is that it is not in the city that I live in . Please give me advice how to go about managing a property that is “out of town “ i look forward to any tips anyone can give me . I a...
    Right now we don't have a lockbox because we live here and greet our guests personally. We give our garage code, leave our inside house door in the garage open and then give them a key to their room. After doing this awhile we realized anybody could give ... Latest reply by Alice595
    Ive had guests recently that altered their booking and extended their stay with an extra day. But that alteration made an error in the system so the payment for the extra day did not go through. As a result Airbnb is freezing my payment until they collect... Latest reply by Christie94
    We recently started our airbnb and have been very successful. However we were talking today to someone who had just booked at another place. They were talking like they didn't like it because there were pictures on the walls of the family and they thought... Latest reply by Mike-And-Helen0
    We don't offer communication in other languages, we had French Guests that arrived and mentioned there was no washing machine (it did not state there was one in the listing) Stayed for 2 weeks without a complaint apart from it was too far from the sea (st... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Can someone tell me where I find my Super Host bonus rewards? I want to book a trip myself but cannot find them anywhere. I have been through PROFILE but cannot see them listed . I know I have a few about to expire so want to use them. Thanks Latest reply by Sandy173
    I have been a super host for several years. This summer I have had 2 separate guests who gave me a 3 or 4 star rating for value. I charge $48-$50 a night and they get a full continental breakfast (bagels, croissants, toast, cereal choices, tea, coffee, cr... Latest reply by Ros23
    Just had a fantastic, gushing review about our wonderful place, marvellous hosts etc. five stars for each area of assessment BUT four stars overall because there is no air-conditioning and it was hot (July in Tuscany...). My listing has clearly stated for... Latest reply by Christina768