What Hosts are saying

Hi, I had a guest who cancelled less than 24 hrs from check in. I have a strict cancellation policy. He was not refunded. I just received an email saying that the guest wrote a review about me. Can it be done since he never turned up and cancelled his re... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    Gender IdentityAirbnb does not assign a gender identity to our users. We consider the gender of an individual to be what they identify and/or designate on their user profile.Airbnb hosts may notDecline to rent to a guest based on gender unless the host sh... Latest reply by Stephanie
    hi am from philippines. First time to book and cancel using my debit card. It makes me so nervous if will I get refunded. Yesterday is the transaction and they notified me that I can get the refund on the 13th now they moved it on the 16th. If the refund ... Latest reply by Quincy
    Добрый вечер,вы можете мне помочь? Я на новогодные дни минимальный день бронирования хочу продлить на 4-5 дней.Можете научить? Latest reply by Sergi