Manage listing

Manage listing

How do I manage a listing? Everything says to go to my listing and go to the bar on the  left or right I can't remember but it doesn't matter because there aren't any bars on either the left or the right. I'm trying to get to the box that says I want people to be verified before instant booking with me. I have a Ssmsung 5 and a laptop with Windows 7 or 8. I'm not seeing sidebars anywhere that say 'Manage Listings' when I'm at my listing.

Also how how long does it take to get an emailed reply?

22 Replies 22
Barb6
Level 10
Stevensville, MI

@Beth-And-Robert0 On My desk top,( Not viewing your listing, like you are a guest), after I sign in,  I go to host, drop down menu select ~ manage listing. My listings open, I choose which listing I want, by clicking on the heading of my listing. My listing then opens to my calendar and then on left are the things you are looking for.

Hosting
Calendar
Pricing
Booking
Check-in
Cancellations
Listing
Basics
Description
Photos
Home Safety
Business Travel
Guest Resources
Julia66
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

@Beth-And-Robert0  Nowadays I can see the list down the left-hand side of the screen, but in the past it has been hidden, which may be your situation.  So if you use a mouse, you have to run the pointer right up against the left-hand side of the screen, and the list will emerge.

I just worked this out on my mobile:

Go to your listing

Scroll down to 'who can book instantly'

Select first option (only people who meet my requirements)

2 options further down open up for selection (air BnB verified & those with 

I just worked this out on my mobile:

Go to your listing

Scroll down to 'who can book instantly'

Select first option (only people who meet my requirements)

2 options further down open up for selection (air BnB verified & those with 

Like you I cannot find “manage my listings” on my laptop (Dell) running Windows 10. The reponses previously given do not solve it for me. My options when I click on Host are Hosting Dashboard, Invox, Calendar, Listings, Progress, Add new Listing or Experience Hosting. If I click on Listings I have Your Reservations, Reservation Requirements or Listing Page. Alternatively within the property listed box I gave Edit, Preview or Calender. Anything but “ Manage Listings”!! Can anyone help?

I have the same issue! Help Please!

Same thing here - I just wonder if these features (more robust Manage Listing) don't show up until after you Publish.

I can't find Manage Listing either. 3 months later. Annoying

Did anyone ever figure this out? I cannot find manage listings. This is absolutely ridiculous and annoying.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Sarah1312 3 choices.

1st picture/ From your dashboard click "Listings" and then click on the listing you want to manage.

Or

2nd picture/ Go to airbnb home page and click host, then choose listings

Or

3rd picture/ Find your listing on airbnb and you will have the option to "EDIT" it.

1st picture:

Untitled4.jpg2nd picture:

Untitled3.jpg3rd picture

Untitled4.jpg

Walt-and-Christy0
Level 2
Hood River, OR

Same thing here.  Airbnb, are you listening?  Where is the "Manage Listing" option that you refer to in your instructions?  If it's there, it is very hidden which does not make for a User Friendly hosting experience.

@Walt-and-Christy0 AirBnB's terminology is to say "Manage Listing".

Most of us would say "Go to your Listing page and click on the listing you want to edit."

It can be confusing looking for a "Manage Listing" button that may or may not be there.

Yes, it's confusing.  Thank you Matthew.

I am having the same problem.  I cannot find the amount AirBNB paid to the county of Marin because there are no "Your Listing " buttons and no "manaage Listing button" .  This is so so frustrating after hours on the computer I still do not have an answer.  Do I guess the amount and not get into trouble????   Lil