Manage listing

Manage listing

How do I manage a listing? Everything says to go to my listing and go to the bar on the  left or right I can't remember but it doesn't matter because there aren't any bars on either the left or the right. I'm trying to get to the box that says I want people to be verified before instant booking with me. I have a Ssmsung 5 and a laptop with Windows 7 or 8. I'm not seeing sidebars anywhere that say 'Manage Listings' when I'm at my listing.

Also how how long does it take to get an emailed reply?

22 Replies 22

-

Frank447
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Is there a way to hide the listing? I also can't find the option to delete a listing as well.

Thanks in advanced for the answer. 

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Go to the page where you can edit the listings details, scroll down to "Listing status" and click "Edit" .

Sally164
Level 2
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom

Hello Jeff

I've tried your tip and don't seem to have 'Listing status' either. 

Like previous hosts - I'm on a Dell laptop with windows 10

Help!!

Ruth-And-Eddy0
Level 2
Gold Coast, Australia

I am about to publish but cannot find the section that allows me to select the cancellation policy. Do I have to publish first and then select? Many thanks for your anticipated help.

Nic47
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

After several attempts and not finding manage my listing button, I typed in manage listing in the help title and it sent me to the page to deactivate or manage the listing. hope that helps. very frustrating though.

I cannot find my listing. I was up to the pricing option. I also wanted to add more photos. 

Please let me know what to do next.

Karen Caffrey

I have just found the following works to change pricing for specific dates, at least on my Mac:

1. After you get to your listing on AirBnB, go to Calendar.

2. Cursor over the consecutive dates for which you want to specify the daily rate.

3. Turn off "Smart Pricing" (by clicking the little x in the "Smart Pricing" box to the right of the Calendar).

4. Enter your daily price in the resultant box.

5. Click "Save".

(According to Air BnB, this will override Smart Pricing for the chosen dates, but not for any dates you haven't changed.)