Manchester Hosts

David2826
Level 2
Wolviston, United Kingdom

Manchester Hosts

Hi There,

We are new to hosting (or will be in October).in Manchester.  We have a 2 bed, 2 bath property on Deansgate.   We are looking for someone or company to manage this for us as we are away most of the time.  Can anyone recommend a company or individual please?

TIA
Dave and Paula

9 Replies 9
Klaudyna-And-Martin0
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

Hi,

I would be interested in helping you hosting. I have been hosting using Airb&b platform myself for 2 years with a great enjoyment and success. I would like to hear more details about your property and your view how you wish to rent your places. Please send me a message so we can discuss it in more details.

BEst wishes,

Kla

James812
Level 2

Hey David and Paula!

Experienced host in the city here, who co hosts a few properties also! Have a look at my account for my positive reviews, happy to give references from landlords I host for also! Have a property in Deansgate myself so know the area well. Would happily meet up for a chat over a coffee if you fancied it, no obligations!

David2826
Level 2
Wolviston, United Kingdom

Hi James,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us.  We are not in town for a few weeks now as both work around the country but would love to catch you next time we are around.

Do you know of cleaning companies etc or do you offer the full service?  I have looked at Pass the Keys and Airsorted etc who seem to provide the full package.

Thanks
Dave

James812
Level 2

Thanks for the reply, David.

I offer the full service, happy to meet for a coffee when youre back and have a chat? Can drop you a private message here if youd like? Sorry, I didnt get a notification for this comment. Alternatively, available for a facetime etc any time.

James812
Level 2

Hey David,

Still on for a chat?

Tim569
Level 2

Hi all, 

I need a good co-host please!

I have a 2 bed flat in the Northern Quarter which will be available from November (after renovation).

I had a lot of initial interest as soon as my listing went public so I had to take it offline because I want to make sure I'm fully ready. 

I am away for one month from mid-november and am keen to see if anyone experienced would like to co-host?

Thanks a lot!

Tim

James812
Level 2

Hey Tim! Have a look at my profile, very familiar with the area and looking to take on a couple more properties. Based locally, face a read of my reviews etc, and happy to grab a coffee with you in NQ to chat about options?

Hi Tim,

I would be happy helping you with hosting through Airbnb. I have been a host myself for more than two years (see my profile). 

I can can offer a full service (admin, meeting guest and cleaning your apartment as well before the guests arrive).

Please  let me know if you are interested.

Best wishes,

Klaudyna 

Tricia-and-Michael0
Level 2
Altrincham, United Kingdom

Hi,  I live and host in South Manchester - Altrincham.

Im a super host with lots of lovely reviews and as my garden house is pretty well booked up I'm looking for a place to co host - preferably south Manchester.

I work from home and have a flexible day so can offer a full service including cleaning, greeting and laundry - with a big smile thrown in.

Say hello if this is of interest

Tricia