My Listing is Not showing up in searches

My Listing is Not showing up in searches

HI everyone, 

I'm a new host, and when I'm logged into my account and conduct a sample search for dates that I know are open on my calendar, I can easily find my listing. However, when I'm not logged in (or when friends try to search for it), my listing does not come up! Not sure how to resolve. Can you guys try and do a search for New Year's eve (2 night stay min) in the East Village in NYC and see if "

Chic and Lofty Home *PRIME LOCATION* comes up? Many Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Jane213
Level 1
Sacramento, CA

I called 415-800-5959, because I had the same problem.  They reset the longitude and latitude on their side and it works perfectly now.  You may want to call and see if they can help you. 

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Chess0,

When I click on your profile photo and then on the "View Airbnb profile" button, no listing shows on your profile.

Your listing should show up there.

Is your listing marked as "Listed" ? You can check this by going to your calendar and clicking on the 4 bar icon at the top left beside your listing photo.

At the bottom on the left hand side you should then see a box with the word "Listed" with a green dot beside it.

If it doesn't say "Listed" then click on the box and choose "Listed".

If it says "Listed" try selecting "unlisted" for 10 minutes and then selecting "Listed" again.

When I searched as you asked your listing didn't show up.

When you're sure that it's listed try searching again. Remember that you must search with instant book off if your listing is not an instant book one.

If  you do have instant book then see the 4th reply from @CarlandDiane0 in the post below for an expalnation of how searches work if you also have the optional guest verifications selected.

Instant-Book-is-on-but-doesn-t-appear-as-such-in-searches