referring a new host $100

referring a new host $100

Hi,

I am ready to refer a new host soon. Need to be sure...the reservation needs to be valued at $100...is that for only one night? Could it be $50.00 per night for a two-night reservation?

Thanks!

Sunny 

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Unfortunately your question doesn't make sense so it's difficult to help you. Can you reword the question please?

Hi I am ready to refer my first new host who is a friend of mine who wants to rent out their space.

I apparently will receive EUR 100 when they get their first booking but I want to check that this is not deducted off what the new host will get for that booking, so that they are not effected in any way 

Many thanks 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Hi, @Anonymous. The terms and conditions do make it appear it could be $50 for two nights (or $25 for four or whatever), as long as the first booking adds up to a minimum of $100 USD excluding fees and taxes. It is definitely the way it reads.  I have no direct experience with referring hosts, though.

There is nothing in the terms and conditions about taking your credit from the new host, @Naoive0. I understand your worry, but it is safe to say, after looking everything over, that it will come from Airbnb itself. 

Thanks Lawrene for your reply! Looks like no worries then Naoive