My listing not appearing/Link not working!

My listing not appearing/Link not working!

Hi guys!

I recently listed a house on Airbnb and I cannot find it in the search or maps. Also when sharing the link to another person to see if they can view it, it doesn't work and takes them to the Airbnb home page instead!

This is my listing link with the listing name as: "Perfect Home for Superbowl! Comfy and cozy.": 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21506178?s=51

Have you guys experienced anything like this?

67 Replies 67
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Jimmy61

It happens frequently but no one tells us why, you need to contact customer service.

Click for ways to contact airbnb

Hi.  I've spent 3 hours now trying to figure out why my listed is not listed (the system tells me it is listed) but does not appear.  I have tried all the links (facebook, messenger, etc...) and none of them work for my friends.  But when I click on them the links work.   Can someone give me any suggestions?  (I've tried copying and pasting, I've tried the preview link and deleting the ? and what comes after.   I've tried phones and computers.   Nothing works.  I'm the only one who can see it. 

Help? 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Hugo168 ,

You have no active listing in your profile. If you created it recently, wait at least for 24 hours, as Airbnb is performing checks on every new listing. Wait until this link gives a result: https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=38598341

Best regards, Emiel

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Hugo168 As you can see yourself, the link above now gives a result. 

Amanda689
Level 2
Irvine, CA

I'm having the exact same issue, and I've contacted AirBnB so many times (through phone calls and their Twitter) with either no response or unhelpful responses. It's been so long now and I still haven't heard anything from AirBnb, so I made an entirely new account (which is so frustrating because I lost the reviews from my old account).

If the link works for anyone, please let me know. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/28588363?s=51

Hey Amanda, the link is working for me. 

Nope does not work,Im having the same problem

Doesn't work for me

Anita250
Level 2
Haumoana, New Zealand

Same happens to me, have the account for about 3 years and just noticed when sharing the link redirects to home page and says " This listing is no longer available." at the top. 

All the settings are correct and it says "You are all caught up". 

Wrote to support, waiting for a few days, didn't solve it yet; sent me a link which doesn't work if you are not logged in. 

Any tips / suggestions? Should I just delete the whole account and create it anew? That would be the last thing I'd like to do, but will do it if there's no other options. I really need my AirBnb account to work. 

Looking forward to any suggestions!

Nathan316
Level 1
Paris, France

Hello!

Bumping this thread, as I have the same problem @Jimmy61 mentionned:

"when sharing the link to another person to see if they can view it, it doesn't work and takes them to the Airbnb home page instead!"

An example of a room having this problem: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/show/12692062. When I go on this room, I am redirected on the home page. This is only happening for some rooms.

Did any of you get some answer from the AirBnB support team?

Thanks in advance!

Christie17
Level 1
Savannah, GA

We are having the same issue. When we post a facebook post or share our link to a friend it goes to the Airbnb home page. Not sure why this is happening, but it is hampering our advertising efforts to draw in more business.

Kevin1307
Level 2
Taunton, MA

I am having the same problem. for a year and a half I have had a fb business page that had a book it now button that directed guests straight to my Airbnb listing. Now I have a guest that wants to book and I want to direct her to Airbnb to book but the links wont work. Too bad Airbnb get with it. you just lost a booking. I can book her on my own and cut your commission out. If they don't care enough to help us out fine. 

Joe98
Level 2
Oakland, CA

I have the same issue: my listings are all forwarding to the AirBnB home page, and I can not find any of my listings on the map. My repeat customer is trying to book again, and he can not find any of my listings.

Does AirBnB even read these threads?

I am having this problem too. Talked to 2 AirBnB Customer Support. After a "I will check and give you an update", they stay silent. Twice.