My property isn't showing up in search anymore

Silam0
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

My property isn't showing up in search anymore

hi,

it's really odd. i was able to search and find our property the whole time and now i cannot see it anymore. i still look for the available dates and i've changed it from 3 to 1 night minimum to fill the gaps in december. anyone an idea? thanks!!

3 Replies 3
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Quite a few properties have disappeared from search, or are flickering on and off again for the last couple of days. I believe it is because of hosts (like me, regrettably) having made a change. The system has been slow to pick up the changes and have made the listings vanish from sight (though they are still there, just not visible). I have spoken to Airbnb about this and they are working on it but tech have not given an answer to the phone support people as yet. Mine has had 0 views for the last two days. They said they had a large number of calls in regard to this and I can only hope they will solve it soon. Refresh, wait. Refresh, wait. Sigh, make coffee, wait. Go and do something else. Repeat.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

It's terrible I am now on the 10th page and have had few views in the last three weeks, despite superhost , 5 star ratings, great reviews and being one of the best value listings in my city.

So frustrating to see listings (not new or even Instant Book which BNB favour) with lower ratings and higher prices being listed way above mine.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

That is frustrating! I would tear my hair out if my listing position dipped. Mine is just missing entirely, on and off like a faulty switch. Bzzt. Bzzt.