What Hosts are saying

How do I want to claim a payment from system because I cannot add any bank account in system.
    Hello there, I currently have 4 listings with Airbnb for my property. These are all "private rooms" so the listings are simple. However, I also have a number of dorm style rooms available of different configurations: 3 x 8 Sleeper Dorms2 x 8 Sleeper Dorms... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Hello AirBnB Community, I am a fairly new host and rent an apartment in a small town in Iowa. I received the inquiry below from a woman in China a couple days ago and have questions: hello,can you tell me your hours is nearly this [** Brookhollow Plaz... Latest reply by Phil26
    Hi, anyone can tell me their experience?I recently had a damage on my couch, because the guy was smoking and he accepted to pay the damage. But airbnb give-me less money, because the couch was 1 year old. The sofa was in perfect conditions, not even a st...
    Hi, I have received a booking request from a guest with an incomplete profile. I don't understand how this keeps happening. How can a guest request a booking without having completed their profile?! How many times do I have to keep emailing Airbnb to cor... Latest reply by Sarah977
    The Progress - View page is showing no data for the whole period I have been renting my flat.This error has been already for over a week. Before this it has worked ok. Can I do anything about it? Latest reply by Tyson30
    Hello all, I am not sure about how to review and/or solve the following problem: We had an airbnb reservation for 4 nights at Palma de Mallorca city center. When we arrived the flat was very cold (my quess is about 16C) including our room. We are not used... Latest reply by Luana130
    Hello fellow hosts!I weekly track my ratings on my listings to see which categories I have to do better at.But, since the layout changed, I cannot find the different categories that they rate on! I can only see the overall rating and the rating for one re... Latest reply by Tyson30