What Hosts are saying

Hi, We had guests cancel late due to illness. It was too late to cancel their booking on Airbnb but I rescheduled for end January. The January dates have been blocked off by myself, therefore not showing guests. I’m wondering now how the review will wo... Latest reply by Luana130
    I read somewhere recently that new listings after a June 2019 would attract a new fee pricing structure whereby the guest pays no Airbnb booking / service fee - presumably the host pays more.Is this the case and if so; what is the new fee structure and ca... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I was robbed in Budapest. They entered in the house in the midnight(me and my family were in the house!!) by using the codes from the door. The owner of the flat is non responsive and he is not taking responsability for nothing, even we know that the only... Latest reply by Adriana727
    I recently left a host a private or personal message, along with my review, with tips "from one host to another". Is there a way for me (guest) to go into reviews I have left, and see the private note l left for a host, and the host's response - if any? Latest reply by Beth191
    hello, I need your help, I have 3 listings and one of them have incorrect location and I cant change it. all of them are the same area In Gudauri, Georgia, but room 251 location is only Georgea and people cant find it. Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi,My name is Kapil and I am a superhost in Goa, India.My private villa property in Goa (https://airbnb.com/h/bollywoodvilla) has all 5 star reviews from past guests. I had a family visit me in early December and flouted the number of guests rule. Brought...
    HI. My client has been confirmed but has not had funds taken from her as yet. How do we advise AirBnb to collect this from the client? Thanks
    Hi AllSince November as a host I have noticed some new user interface issues:1. My establishments is based in Pretoria. South Africa but we have been receiving notices from Airbnb relating to Johannesburg? This is like associating establishments in Dalla...