NEW HOST - Help with cleaning, check-ins and management possibly

NEW HOST - Help with cleaning, check-ins and management possibly

I want to put my property up on Airbnb.  I'm away quite a bit and I'm looking for help with cleaning, linen and possibly someone to manage my flat. 

Can anyone recommend soneone who might be able to give me a more personalised service?

Thank you.

Patrick

14 Replies 14
Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

Sure that you will find that special person to take care of your guests.

Simply make sure (message / phone calls / text message ) that your guests clean up before leaving so that your onsite partner is not burnt out within a week.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

Probably help if you mentioned where you are, there are companies that provide this service.

David

Yes, sorry I should have mentioned I'm based in London. UK.

Sima2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am Sima,

my flat is in Hampsted London NW3 and I fly a lot and hence looking for somebody who could clean the flat and hand in the keys to the next guests. Could anybody recommend somebody reliable who will keep my keys and clean the flat .

thanks, Sima

Dasha2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Sima,

I live in NW3 and happy to help, if it's still accurate.

Thanks,

Dash

Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Patrick194: Only details I can see is that you live in the UK, that is not enough to actually find a solution for this on here 😉

There are (semi-)professional options you can use, just google "Airbnb cleaning (or management if you want more than just cleaning) + city you live... You'll be surprised at the options at your feet! All comes with a price, which can be a lot if you are still building your name as a host and the bookings are not pouring in. Because then the best way is to have a good price as your USP!

Alternatively, find someone who can do it for you if you really can't manage it on your own. That way you can come up with a reward for the work that suits both of you!

Lilian20
Level 10
Argelès-sur-Mer, France

@Babs0 really like your penthouse so tweeted about it here : https://twitter.com/One_Big_Web/status/789195782511398914 and also saved it to my airbnb wishlist

Babs0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Lilian20, thanks! Would be an honour to have you as a guest someday!

Githa0
Level 2
Cambridge, United Kingdom

As an existing superhost, I'd welcome the opportunity to take on a little extra work locally and I'd be happy to help other hosts in Cambridge (UK), with the managent of their properties. Where abouts are you located? 

Thank you for offering to help, but I'm based in London. 

Sima2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am looking for somebody to clean my flat and hand in the keys to the guests. I am in London NW3

hampstead

Hello Patrick

I am going travelling for 3 weeks and have nobody to welcome the guests... did you find anyone?

I am based in London too Holborn area.

I would apreciated if you let me know how did you solve it.

regards

Karen2
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Screen Shot 2016-10-21 at 02.19.57.png

Hi Patrick,

I recommend going for one of the more bespoke management companies that offer a more hands on approach. I can personally recommend [link removed] they're very friendly, switched on and always go the extra mile.  They operate all over London and the Greater London area.  I was sold on their company motto 'we treat your property as if it was our own' and they have done just that and more.

They can help with full management, or one-off services such as cleaning. linen hire, check-ins.  They will also give you advice on setting up your listing, pricing, etc.

I hope that helps. 

Alice218
Level 2
Paris, France

Hi @Patrick194, hi @Sima2

For the key handling service, check out KeyNest, the largest network of key exchange stores in the UK. We have about 60 partner stores in London. So we basically hold your keys securely through this chain of partner store to make it easier for you to exchange your keys with your guests, cleaner or other. We're used on a daily basis by hundreds of London hosts to let their guests in. Check out our website for more or feel free to pm me!
Happy key exchanging!

PS. Please don't hesitate to give us your feedback! We're always happy to help.