Name not appearing in confirmation

Answered!

Name not appearing in confirmation

Hello

I have booked a few properties on Airbnb and received confirmation of my bookings.  As part of my visa application process, i need to show that I am indeed staying in those properties.  The confirmation however doesnt show the names of the guests - it simply shows the number of guests staying.  Is there a way i can get this info printed on the confirmation so that i can submit this as proof of my stay when applying for the visa?

Appreciate the help in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Anand P

1 Best Answer
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Anand27

Can you do a screen print of your Trips?

Also the email you recieved confirming the booking will be addressed to you?

Hosts are usually very unwilling to provide any additional confirmation, just in case there is something shady going on (not that you fall into that category). Private home owners don't want immigration phoning them to ask for a person's whereabouts, etc...too much hassle

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Anand27

Can you do a screen print of your Trips?

Also the email you recieved confirming the booking will be addressed to you?

Hosts are usually very unwilling to provide any additional confirmation, just in case there is something shady going on (not that you fall into that category). Private home owners don't want immigration phoning them to ask for a person's whereabouts, etc...too much hassle

Thank you very much indeed. I do have a screenshot and an email but they are all addressed to me individually.  The consulate here needs to see the names of all members travelling on the confirmation apparently and hence my predicament.  Thanks for the clarity nevertheless - understand perfectly why this can be an issue for the hosts.  Will try and work out alternatives - fingers crossed!

Cheers

Anand P