New Host here, i just have a question.

Gillian93
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

New Host here, i just have a question.

hello everyone, i wanted to ask if any of you had any problem in the payout method for recieving the payment? i registered for the bank transfer but after a few days it says error but i registered another account but still have to wait for 5 days to know if its approved or not. the problem is i have a host coming in on friday, how would i have their payment then? grrr... frustrated. i dont have paypal.

12 Replies 12
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello,

Your payment can be seen in your account: transaction page (choose: future transactions en check if it is there). It will also have the payment release date on it. If you are a new host , it probably will be kept on hold for 30 days, so then there is plenty of time to sort out things related to transferring the money. Best regards,Emiel

thank you. ill just have to wait another 5days for the approval again.

@Gillian93 - Don't worry about the timing of your payment and verification of your bank account, Airbnb will distribute it once the verification is complete.  

I"m not exactly a new host, but I've found that after registering a new default bank account, they still tried to credit my old account, and they've twice informed me that they couldn't credit  me.  Is there any e-mail address where I can point out to them what the problem is with paying me?

Hello, I am new in the community and I don't know how my guests pay me. Where should I add my bank account, I wasn't asked one at my registration... Thank you!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Iulia7,

It's great to have you here!

I was able to find a very helpful post about 'How do I add a payout method'. 

I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi I am also new and have put a second listing on and would like to have add a different bank account for payments for this listing - but it won't let me do this. Please help!

Elizabeth555
Level 2
Westminster, CO

I'm a new host, too and my guests checked in on Friday. I don't see any information about when my payout is anticipated to be released to my paypal.  Does Airbnb hold it for 30 days because I'm new or can I anticipate it sooner?

Peter670
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi, I'm also a new host having problems with receiving payment. I went to transaction history and Airbnb have released the money. They advise to contact Payoneer since the money hasn't arrived in my account after four business days. I have registered with Payoneer but still no joy. Does Airbnb hold the money for 30 days since I'm a new host? But there's no message to that effect just that they have "paid out" already.

I was previously a guest on Airbnb so I read somewhere that having your credit details as a guest can complicate the process. Any advice? I'm reluctant to host again until this is sorted out. Thanks.

@Peter670 - Airbnb told you to talk to Payoneer since they have released the money to that service.  What did Payoneer say about the transaction and why it wasn't deposited into your account yet? Airbnb has no intention of not paying you, but they cannot make the payment service do anything in particular since they do not have control of your accounts. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/482/how-do-i-use-payoneer-to-receive-payouts

Kylie28
Level 2
Whistler, Canada

Hello everyone! I am also very new to this and am having an issue with the Payout. I have entered my details, received the small test deposit from Air Bnb but after 3 weeks it is still pending! I have had 5 bookings come and go and am wondering what the best route is for me to be confirmed? Or do I wait the 30 days as well? Thanks in advance and happy holidays!