What Hosts are saying

In the last 10 days I have called and sent messages to Airbnb's customer service trying to correct my name in a payout sent with Western Union. Simple: What I need is for my middle name and second surnames to be added to the transaction. In Panama it is a... Latest reply by Jaime-Elías0
    Is anyone having issues with the airbnb website today? I have smart pricing turned on and usually it shows my minimum for the off days and higher prices for the weekend and event days. But today I checked my calendar and it's showing all one price through...
    Hi, we've really enjoyed hosting since we started this summer. However, we have to keep much of the calendar blocked off since we can't always be here for check in/check out. Would love to connect to other Sonoma County, CA (Russian River especially) host... Latest reply by Andrea783
    Today I called into Airbnb to voice my complaints with the customer service. I received a message from Airbnb customer support stating that they were going to give a full refund to a guest without contacting m...
    Hello guys I'm new to Airbnb and also having just 1 rating on my profile for being a cool guest. Now I want to book a trip to London a saw this apartment: https://www.airbnb.ch/rooms/36521388The problem is, it has no ratings and the profile of the host wa... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Recently I have been marked down for location. Guests remarked that they didn't feel "safe walking alone" or "prefer to take an Uber." My downtown is well-lit but my only observation is that we have black people who walk the streets at night. Has any one ... Latest reply by Lauris-and-Gene0