What Hosts are saying

Lets review this situation. I get told I need to install a new roof and its going to cost me $2,500.00 to do this installation. I didn't want to have a leaking roof this winter for a client this winter. So I needed to cancel a three clients because it ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Has anyone noticed that their price tips for Sydney going haywire? At the moment the price tips for my listing are all over the place and much higher than what they've ever been despite the fact that Airbnb's in the surrounding area are all much lower tha... Latest reply by Rachel177
    Hi, I post my listing a couple of weeks ago. Receiving emails from you but am not able to see my listing posted on your site? Why? Anything missing? I went over and over through my listing but can't find a reason. There are some steps which I beleive do... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello. I posted my home over a year ago but I can't seem to find it. We had people in there in May, but since then I haven't been able to find it. It is titled: Beautiful family friendly home in Carlsbad!!! Thanks! Laurie Latest reply by Ana1136
    To whom it may concern:I've been in contact with the renter of Loon Landing for August 8-10 ~ I've been trying to give her other options to rent as my owners have decided that those are dates that they need to visit their place...I've been trying to deal ... Latest reply by Up-North0
    Hi, I have a booking for myself and two friends who are listed as guests on the booking. One of the guests will be there at the time of check in but I (booked on my account) will be arriving the next day, can that guest check in instead of myself? It is s... Latest reply by Ana1136