What Hosts are saying

Hi, My husband and I have been running 5 units for some time now. We are wondering how others have handled going on vacation as we'll be on honeymoon soon. Our main cleaner will also be on vacation at that time. We are just worried we'd have no one in cas... Latest reply by Jennifer1586
    Meet an chat tp other hosts at our monthly meetup in Windsor Berkshire UK every second Wednesday of the month 6:00 next Is Wednesday 14 August Macdonald hotel, Windsor ** **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guideli...
    Hello there, I am very new at hosting and learning as much as I can quickly. I have it listed under a business and would like my Hosted by name to be the business name but it still reads as my actually name, Haley. Is there a way I can change this? I’ve s... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I thought Airbnb was more sophisticated than this or is it intentional? I delisted a property with a reservation so many months out at the time that I did not see it. Fortunately a few weeks before the guest was to arrive I saw her reservation when I was ...