What Hosts are saying

This is probably a stupid question, but I am new to Airbnb and have not found a response to a very fundamental question. Very sorry to waste time. I just created my listing and did not find any place in which payment information is listed. How do I get pa... Latest reply by Ana1136
    As a host, I have set a min 2 night booking but sometimes there is a day between 2 future bookings that I would like to have filled . Is there a feature that would let me allow guests to book for that 1 day? I have set it to available on the calender but ... Latest reply by Dayna4
    I host in Japan, where the rules have become quite strict. The police came by to outline the information we need to collect from guests who do not live in Japan. They are very concerned about terrorism with the Olympics coming up. Guests must supply: Pas... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hello, We've just received an email informing us that we didn't achieve Superhost status this quarter as the recent changes they've made mean we're missing a few things (no more information on what, exactly!) but when I log in under Opportunities it says... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I am very disappointed about your conclusions about my rentals.If i rent through you my apartment to a firm for a foreign employee for a longer time,then I get no review most of the time.There is nothing changed in my rental skills or anything else.So you... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Just had 2 guests and there review was we’ll unreal.being accused of “intrusive” only spoke 10 words to the guy .he put my furniture down as old (Chesterfield 8.000 GBP),uncomfortable atmosphere ( he was there with his girlfriend) I was notHe recommenend... Latest reply by Shelly10
    Not looking for compensation, just help wording review for guests that left several cuts in our brand new countertops, 2 are quite deep. We left several cutting boards in the drawers. I’m so upset that I’ve left my review a few days to cool off. They wer... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I've received my worst rating so far and Superhost badge in the past 12 hours. Guest gave 4/5 for cleanliness because there was a dirty spoon in the drawer (further understanding on this received through private messaging). 5/5 for everything else except ... Latest reply by Mary1605