Not getting paid

Charles688
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

Not getting paid

I was scheduled to get a payment on or before 9/17/19. Today is 9/19. AIR BNB says they released the payment on 9/10. I called my bank and they have no record of any funds coming in or being returned. AIR BNB is blaming my bank. I have banked with Citibank for over 35 years and have never had any issues with any electronic payments or credits. After numerous phone calls and speaking with numerous representatives, AIR BNB has referred it to their payment department. The last rep I spoke with said she had no idea when they would contact me or when I could expect resolution. I feel as though my $2,307.11 is being held hostage. I have been receiving payments into my bank account since April and haven't had any issues. I am very frustrated, because AIR BNB is blaming my bank and my bank has no record of any payment from them. It has been 9 days since they say they paid my bank, and I feel utterly helpless. Does anyone out there have any suggestions on how I can get AIR BNB to pay me what is due. It is a large sum of money and I depend on it to my my rental expenses. HELP!

2 Replies 2
Mike1034
Level 10
Mountain View, CA

@Charles688  What do you see in the transaction History in Progress tab? There are two categories: Completed Payouts and Upcoming Payouts.

If you don’t see that transaction appear, you will never get. If you see them on the Completed Payouts list, you can look its status. If it shows  In processing status, it has not reached your bank.

Charles688
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

It is listed as already processed/paid out. Airbnb says they released the payment and is blaming it on my bank. My bank has no record of anything getting paid. I am struggling with their payments department waiting for them to do a trace.