What Hosts are saying

I am a new Host and have successfully hosted 4 sets of guests so far. It's been great. I was expecting my latest guest today at 4pm. I received a text message at 2:54pm from airbnb that my guest was having trouble checking in. My normal check in time is 3... Latest reply by Jack70
    Hello, how do I confirm or submit to Air BnB that the guest has arrived at the apt and check-in? Today is my first day as a host on air bnb. The guest check-in was today and they have arrived in the apartment and gotten the keys already. I understand to g... Latest reply by Darlene22
    Strange thing happened...I was waiting for a guest to confirm her booking and she canceled it. Someone else then instant booked during that time frame. She was really upset, so i notified the person and canceled their instant book. I am now trying to open... Latest reply by Anna362
    When setting is set to block 1 day before and 1 day after the reservation. If the before date is cleared then the next guest is still able to pick the check in date of another person. For example. If someone books my places from 14th-20th, the calendar w...
    This is so frustrating, now i have to book to a normal hotel because of this!
    I had a guest book my place and had to cancel within 24 hours. He did not read the cancellation policy after finding out that I as the owner would be home during his stay. His wife was upset and he wanted to cancel. So I cancelled it for him and gave h... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    i add my apartment on airbnb i got 3 reservations but now not me and not any other people can see and find my apartment on the website Latest reply by Linda108
    I have rejoined after some years out. (Everything seems to be far more complicated than it was.)I've just had a letter saying the direct debit I have requested through American Express is now in place....no mention at all of Airbnb. They made a payment to...