What Hosts are saying

Hi. I am a new host and almost to Super Host status. I pre-approved a guest who is staying with me now. Problem is, I don't want him back and he has a confirmed reservation for a later date...for four weeks! Is there any way I can cancel without incur... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi everyone. Unfortunately I need to have surgery mid June. I do have one guest that this is going to interfere with. I do not want to lose super host status due to needing to cancel because of the surgery. The reservation is for 3 1/2 weeks away and I ju... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hi you guys. I'm am extremely new to hosting. My question is when a gues arrives does he have to physically check in on the air BNB app for funds to be released and if so how is that done.. As of right now it looks as my guest is on his trip but hasn't ... Latest reply by Lizzie
    My guest initially booked three separate dates and then decided to combine them. He cancelled the original dates then joined them together in a new booking. In the meantime, I had changed the nightly rate on 3 of the days which he hadn't previously booked... Latest reply by Linda108
    I want to change my listing picture. It's a winter scene. I have gone to Edit listing and manage listing. Can someone please tell me how? I want to also try renting my whole house out for one month this summer and perhaps a long term stay for this area... Latest reply by Linda108
    I was looking for a villa to hire in Spain and I noticed a very dodgy listing - seemed to good to be true - and sure enough it seems as though the photos of the villa in the South of Spain are actually lifted from a villa being sold in Mallorca! Found i... Latest reply by Lizzie
    I have a "moderate" cancellation policy, so does that mean I still get paid in full since she's canceled within the 5 days? There's no way I'll get it re-booked as it's for the next 2 nights. She hasn't initiated an actual cancellation on the app/websi... Latest reply by Helen3
    The app shows that I never responded to a guest, however, I got text messages that the guest cancelled...and when I use my laptop it agrees with guest cancellation.Why is the app different and which will affect my status as host?
    I am a London airbnb host. I have reached my maximum 90 days of bookings for this year. I read on the airbnb website that if i change my minimum booking to at least 90 days then this will not be deemed a short term let and should open my diary for booking... Latest reply by Ishi0